BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!!!

I officially have re-dedicated myself to writing, reading, and enjoying the simple pleasures in life. What I have found to be my "comfort" is my ability to write things on my bb when I don't have a computer, pen, or paper near. I am re-dedicating to blogging and being connected to my readers. I have been afraid of telling peeps to read my blog bc it has been so irregular; nonetheless, I am back and ready to transform into what I am destined for.

Things u should know: 1) I haven't blogged a lot because I am a full-time graduate student with three jobs and was applying for doctoral programs; 2) I love to write and read, but often my time prohibits me from the simple pleasures; and 3) I will be traveling a lot of 2010 to present my research and interview for programs.

Just bare with me and stay tuned for the ride. I have decided that the frequency of my writings will be "WHENEVER I FEEL LIKE IT!" Who is to say that I cannot write multiple times or no times a day?? Exactly.

If you like, recommend others.....if you want more of a day-to-day acct...follow on twitter....SekretK

Until next time....

0 comments: